You may exchange or return merchandise for a full monetary refund, less shipping charges, within 30 days of purchase. You must have the original reciept for return. Product mus be unused, like-new condition, and 100% saleable condition in the original manufacturing’s packaging.
Special Order items are not returnable. Special order parts/products may be difficult to obtain. All dates set by Bennington Pool & Hearth are tentaive. Things such as back-orders, out of stocks, direct factory shipments can add to lead time of said part or product. Remember we do not control the manufacturers or the shipping companies. Also any returned products will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Refunds will be issued for approved returns only. Refunds will be issued on the original form of payment and the following:
Credit Card Refunds: If original purchases payment was made by credit card , applicable refunds will be applied to the same credit card used for the original purchase. If the credit card is no longer active and available, then store account credit will be issued to the customer’s account as listed on the original purchase.
Cash Refunds: Cash refunds will only be made if the (1) original purchases payment was made with cash and (2)the original purchase totaled $50.00 or less. For refunds in excess of $50.00, Bennington Pool & Hearth will issue a company check. Office manager will will issue check within 3 business days.
Check Refunds: If original purchases payment was made by check, store will issue you company check. Please note that refund checks will be processed once the original customer’s check has been confirmed check clearing. Once the original check has cleared, company office manager will issue company check with in 3 business days, and will mail to original purchasers address.
For everyone’s safety and protection, we cannot and will not accept any returns on chemical products. This ensures no product has been tampered with.
Bennington Pool & Hearth reserves the right to inspect returning items.
The 90 ft² Black Diamond Catridge filter is able to filter up to 25,000 gallons of water. The Black Diamond cartridge filter system with the state of the art cartridge holds more dirt leading to longer filter cycles and less servicing. System comes with 1 HP pump & motor. This system comes with all filtration hoses, pressure gauge and two gate valves.
If bought separately:
Cartridge Filter: $250.00
1 HP Pump & Motor: $225.00
Diamond Black Cartridge Filter System: $399.00
*limited quantities. Sale price for in-stock systems only.
- Much of the gasoline sold throughout the United States contains ethanol. The maximum ethanol content allowed by law for use in outdoor power equipment is limited to 10% (E10). Make sure the gasoline you purchase for your outdoor power equipment contains no more than 10% ethanol. If the filling station pump is not labeled with the ethanol content, ask the station attendant what percentage of ethanol is in the gasoline.
- Ethanol can dissolve varnish and gum deposits that have previously formed inside fuel storage cans or the equipment’s engine. When these deposits become dislodged, they can mix with the fuel and plug small openings and filters within the fuel system.
- Ethanol attracts and mixes with moisture in the air, causing corrosion to metal components in the fuel system. If enough water is absorbed, the ethanol and water will settle out of the gasoline blend and settle to the bottom of the equipment’s tank. The layer of gasoline left floating on top has a lower octane level than the original ethanol gasoline blend, which can result in unstable engine operation, power loss and major engine failures.
- Since the fuel is often drawn from the bottom of the fuel tank, the engine is drawing in a mixture of ethanol and water with no gasoline and no lubricating oil. This ethanol/water mix is thicker than gasoline and cannot easily pass through the fuel system. This can result in hard starting, unsafe high idle speeds, stalling, and can ultimately lead to engine damage or fuel system failure.
Guidelines for using E10 gasoline in STIHL power equipment:
If the proper precautions are taken, gasoline containing a 10% quantity of ethanol can safely be used in your STIHL products.
- Use a minimum of 89 octane gasoline and always use fresh fuel. Only buy enough gasoline that you can easily use up within a two-month period or use a specially formulated fuel mixture like STIHL MotoMix® Premixed Fuel. STIHL MotoMix® is a high-grade, high-octane, ethanol-free premixed fuel containing STIHL HP Ultra synthetic oil. It is a pure and stable fuel mixture that can be stored for up to two years in the original container and is ideal for machines that are used infrequently.
- For air-cooled, two-cycle engines, use a quality mix oil that meets the engine manufacturer’s recommendations. All STIHL oils are designed to readily mix with gasoline containing 10% ethanol.
- Properly store your equipment. If your equipment is not going to be used for a couple of months, the remaining gasoline in the machine should be drained from the tank and disposed of properly. To ensure that any remaining ethanol is removed from your equipment, STIHL recommends adding a small amount of STIHL MotoMix® Premixed Fuel to the tank and running the engine for a few minutes to circulate the fuel through the carburetor.
- Equipment should be serviced regularly by your STIHL Dealer. Items such as fuel filters, fuel lines, carburetor diaphragms and spark plugs should be checked and replaced if necessary as part of a normal engine tune-up.
BENEFITS OF EXERCISING IN WATER
There are many benefits of working out in swimming pools. Not only is it easier to stay cooler in a pool, but the workout itself has massive perks. Here are some of the additional benefits:
–The average thirty minute pool workout burns approximately 300 calories. It takes the elimintaion of 3500 calories to burn off a pound of body fat. Three to Four weeks of swimming will result in measurable weight loss.
–Pool workouts are a great way to build up cardio endurance. When in cooler water, the blood moves through the body at a faster rate to warm it up.
–Unlike many exercises, the pool provides a soft enviroment for workouts. The water supports the body in every position, which helps alleviate feelings of fatigue because its supporting so much of the body’s weight. In addition, flexibility results due to the wider range of motion the body can achieve due to the absence of gravity acting on the joints.
–Like any regular exercise , pool workouts are great stress relievers. The exercise stimulates the brain to release chemicals that make the body feel good. When performing pool exercises in warmer water temperatures, the movement of water against and over the body results in both massage and relaxation. This calming effect can decrease or eliminate the pain resulting from a workout.
The benefits of pool workouts are numerous. If accessible, give pool workouts a try to begin an exercise program or enhance an existing program.