The end of cold weather signifies the beginning of pool time for you and your family. Starting up your above ground pool is a quick and simple process. By following a short list of startup measures, you’ll ensure your pool is swim ready when you are:
- Remove your winter cover. Clean and protect it and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool bottom.
- Inspect your plumbing and check all connections for proper installation and operation.
- Add water up to the level recommended by the manufacturer.
- Once the water is at the desired level, add Bioguard’s algecide 28-40, polysheen blue, as recommended by your pool care professional and shock the pool.
- Run the filter until the water runs clear.
- Check the water balance.
We at Bennington Pools are proud to use the state of the art water testing system by Bioguard. Bring in a water sample to have it tested.